The Dharamsala Agama branch is located within short walking distance above Mcleod Ganj in the picturesque and peaceful village of Bhagsu.
The Dharamsala center will re-open at the end of April 2013 and run until the end of June 2013. Our course sizes are limited and our workshops are generally full and waitlisted, so it is best to contact us to reserve your place in advance. Please refer to our program calendar for a chronological listing of the following programs and related links.
Three back-to-back, special 5-day Tantra workshops for men and women are offered, as well as Tantra 1 repeated towards the end of the season:
This in-depth Tantra series higlight the Yoga of Intimacy and Individual Practices (Tantra 1), Spiritual Relationships (Tantra 2) and Tantric Ritual (Tantra 3). The programs build upon each other, and it is required that you have previously participated in Tantra 1 or 2 to be eligible for the Tantra 3 workshop.
Make your plans also to experience the Agama First Level Yoga Intensive in 2013, offered through themed workshops and open classes:
- May 2 - 4, 2013: Chakra Intensive
- May 7 - 18, 2013: "Best of" the Agama First Level Yoga Intensive
- June 11 - 15, 2013: Agama Yoga drop-in classes and discourses
- June 24 - 29, 2013: Retreat - Meditation Program
Other special events affiliated or sponsored by with us include:
- April 29 - 30, 2013: Krishna Das concert/kirtan and screening of One Track Heart at the Tibetan Institute of Perfroming Arts
- May 3 - 8, 2013: Osho Mystical Dance and Divine Feminine Celebration
- June 11 - 13, 2013: Dharamsala Film Festival
- June 21 - 22, 2013: Summer Solstice Goddess Spirit Fest
- June 26, 2013: Special celebration for H.H. the 17th Karmapa's birthday
Enter the paradise of spiritual adventure!
In addition, Mystical Belly Dance, Mystical Dance and Journey Dance classes are held selectively, and there is a free weekly Kid's Yoga program for the local children that you are welcome to join as a volunteer helper.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here for times, cost, places to stay, directions and other interesting details.
The Yoga Hall is located in an idyillic section of Bhagsu, just up the road from McLeod Ganj, home of the Dalai Lama. The First Level Intensive program, combined with the rejuvenating and inspiring Himalayan setting, creates an ideal (and affordable) yoga retreat holiday in India.